- Trauma Informed Care: Perspectives and Resources - A comprehensive web-based, video-enhanced resource tool
The Georgetown University Center for Child and Human Development (GUCCHD) was established over four decades ago to improve the quality of life for all children and youth, especially those with, or at risk for, special needs and their families.
Located in the nation's capital, this exceptional center both directly serves vulnerable children and their families, as well as influences local, state, national and international programs and policy..
Learn more about the importance of early childhood intervention from world leaders in the field of early childhood development.
Dr. Toby Long, Director of the GU Certificate in Early intervention in collaboration with Open Society Foundations discusses key factors related to the importance of early childhood intervention.
- NEW! Effective Strategies Checklist: Children and Youth with Developmental Disorders and Challenging Behavior
- NEW! HTI Issue Brief 1: Impact at the Local Community Level
- NEW! HTI Issue Brief 2: Policy Impact at the State Level
- Documenting the Implementation of Cultural and Linguistic Competence: A Guide for Maternal and Child Health Bureau Funded Training Programs
- FROM RESEARCH TO REAL LIFE: Increasing Visibility and Use of Familyto-Family Centers